Crafter Depot Lift Off HTV Vinyl Letter Remover completely removes heat transfer vinyl and residue from most fabrics, including spandex. The funnel like spout allows for easy application with minimal mess. Most importantly, the fast drying formula won’t cut into your crafting time.
– 1 Bottle of Lift Off HTV Vinyl Letter Remover, 20 oz.
– Powerful Residue Remover
– Fast Drying
– Won’t Stain Clothing
– Contains No Chlorinated Solvents
– Contains No California Prop 65 Ingredients
– Apply solvent on the back of the vinyl area you want to remove
– For a more controlled application, dampen a rag with solvent and rub on the back of area you want to remove
– Allow solvent to absorb for a few seconds, stretch unwanted HTV area, and peel up vinyl with tweezers (avoid using your hands unless you are wearing protective gloves)
– If there is residue left from the vinyl adhesive, simply apply a little bit of solvent to a rag and rub away the residue
– Wash garment before wearing
– Follow the same procedure for removing rhinestones and tagless labels