The most popular Craft adhesive – E6000 Craft – is known for its exceptional strength and toughness. It’s versatile, flexible and adheres easily to most substrates. E6000 Bonds Everything So You Can Create Anything™.
• Bonds to glass, wood, plastics, tin, metal, ceramic, cement, rubber, vinyl, leather, fabric and much more
• Dries clear
• Photo safe
• Temperature resistant
• Non-flammable once
– may be painted over for maximum UV resistance after it has cured.
– is also not recommended for use on any polystyrene, polyethylene or polypropylene plastics.
– dries to a rubber-like consistency that is flexible and moves with adhered material.
– is photograph-safe after a full cure of 24 and 72 hours at 70 °F (21 °C).